Thursday, November 11, 2010

Am I Crazy?!?!?!

Happy November!

Today is Veterans' Day, and before I go on, let me say thank you to each and every one of our veterans out there. My husband is a vet, and even now, years later, I ache for him and the experiences he had during his time in the military. So thank you, vets for all of your sacrifices. They are immeasurable.

As to today's post, here's the deal... Great news!

We've been invited to participate in Making Merry in Berry Hill, a Christmas street festival in Berry Hill, YAY!!!!

A street festival expecting several thousand people. A street festival whose people will want muffins... Wait... Muffins. Several thousand of them. Or hundreds, at least. Wait... HUNDREDS OF MUFFINS. Am I CRAZY?!?!?!

So I'm either going to go curl up in the fetal position or start baking...

I think it'll be baking. I am SO excited! This is a big deal for us! And the gentleman who is coordinating this event has been so accommodating toward us... This is a blessing that's fallen straight out of the sky. So yes, it's official. I'm crazy. And loving every minute of it!

So we'll see you there, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment